Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Deliver viscous or highly filled materials easily with Ultradent’s unique Inspiral Brush tip. An internal helical channel and ridge smooth the product, while tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles. When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures.
- Smooth delivery of viscous or filled materials via an internal helical channel and ridge
- Tight, adjustable brush fibers minimize bubbles
- Internal helical channel and ridge shear and thin viscous and/or filled materials
- Prevents air bubble entrapment
- 0.79 mm inside diameter allows controlled delivery and less waste
- Adjustable fiber length for ideal customization
- The tip prevents air bubbles from getting trapped in the resin, reducing the risk of weak bonds
- Consistent placement at the desired location is quick and easy
- When placing sealants, the fine fibers work resin deep into the fissures
- Single-use only
The Inspiral Brush tip is ideal for delivering:
How It Works
Helical Channel Promotes Thinning
Tiny Fibers for Direct Delivery
Brush End Minimizes Bubbles
Easy Delivery to Facial Surfaces
Frequently Asked Questions
Are the brush fibers of the Inspiral Brush tip adjustable?Yes. Simply pull the brushes out from the tip for broader delivery over a larger surface, or push them in for firmer, more precise delivery.
Other companies sell tips that look just like the Inspiral Brush tip. What is the difference between your tip and theirs?It may not seem like there are a lot of differences at first, but don’t be fooled by imitation tips. You’ll likely find that lower-quality imitations contain a lot of defective tips in each pack, which means you end up throwing a lot of them away. This wastes time, and it also wastes money, so it's best to stick with high-quality tips you can trust.
Where is the Inspiral Brush tip manufactured?We’re proud to manufacture the Inspiral Brush tip right here in the USA.