This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Ultradent Products, Inc. ("Ultradent") warrants that this product shall, for a period of 5 years
from the date of purchase, when operated according to the operating instructions included with
the product, (i) conform in all material respects to the specifications set forth in Ultradent's
documentation accompanying the product; and (ii) be free from defects in material and
workmanship. This limited warranty is nontransferable and applies solely to the original
purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of the product. This limited warranty does
not cover any accessory components such as, but not limited to, batteries, chargers, adapters,
or adaptive lenses. This limited warranty is void if the product is damaged due to negligence,
abuse, misuse, accident, modification, tampering, alteration, or failure to follow the
applicable instructions for use. To qualify under this limited warranty, proof of purchase
(e.g., sales receipt or similar documentation) must be submitted to Ultradent along with the
Ultradent will either repair or replace defective products, in its sole discretion, that fall under this warranty. In no event shall Ultradent's liability for the product exceed the purchase price paid by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall Ultradent be liable for any indirect, incidental, foreseen, unforeseen, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this product.
Thermo Clone VPS impression material is specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions. The VPS material begins setting when it is placed in the patient’s mouth for a faster working time and to help prevent distortion.
- Thermal-accelerated set allows for a faster intraoral setting time
- Premium vinyl polysiloxane produces reliable, consistent outcomes
- Super hydrophilic material adapts well to a wet environment
- Thixotropic properties allow the material to flow into the spaces between teeth to capture every essential detail, including the margin
- High tear strength
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Regular and Fast set times
- Unique easy-to-install dynamic mixing tip and 380 ml cartridges are compatible with any automatic mixing machine
- Bubble Gum scent
The accuracy of any impression material, including Thermo Clone VPS, can be increased with the use of Ultradent’s Tissue Management System. Creating profound hemostasis and then defined margins with Ultrapak™ knitted retraction cord is paramount before making any impression.
Purchase mixing tips for Thermo Clone VPS here.
- Thermo Clone material has a working time of up to 1:30.
There is no minimum working time; Thermal-Accelerated Set ensures that the material begins to set as soon as it is placed in the patients’ mouth
- Thermo Clone material is out of the critical zone in 80 seconds.
- In this data set, Themo Clone material was fully set 90 seconds after
being placed in the simulated mouth.*
- The competitor’s material has a maximum and minimum working time of 35 seconds. The material begins to set at the same time regardless of when it is placed in the mouth.
- The material stays in the Critical Zone for 3:30.
3. In this data set, the material was completely set 3:55 after being placed in the simulated mouth.
Thermo Clone VPS material is hydrophilic, which means it works best in the oral cavity. The Thermo Clone material will spread out flat on all moist surfaces, capturing exact details of the teeth.
High Tear Strength
Thermo Clone impression material is designed to have a high tear strength, so you can remove the impression confidently from the patient’s mouth without having to worry about breaks or tears.
Excellent Dimensional Stability
The dimensional stability of Thermo Clone impression material ensures the impression arrives at the lab in the same condition it left your office.