Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The Jiffy Natural Composite finishing and polishing systems consist of malleable spiral-shaped wheels that naturally conform to all tooth surfaces and twirl-shaped polishers that perfectly polish occlusal surfaces.
- Easily recreates the luster of natural enamel
- Specially formulated Ultradent diamond grit gives a beautiful finish on any composite material
- Complete procedural kit includes medium and fine spiral wheels, and occlusal twirl polishers—everything you need to achieve an esthetic finish in one place
- Ideal for finishing Ultradent’s Mosaic™ universal composite
A Natural, Esthetic Finish on Any Composite Restoration
Easily recreate the luster of natural enamel with Jiffy Natural composite polishers. Able to conform to any tooth surface, including occlusal surfaces, Jiffy Natural polishers are perfect for any composite restoration. Using a specially formulated diamond grit, they will give a beautiful finish to any composite material. Designed to work together with the Jiffy Original composite system, with the full Jiffy line you’ll have everything you need to achieve a natural, high-quality, esthetic finish in one place.
“Whether buccal, occlusal or interproximal, so efficient, so easily done, I love these spirals.”
–Dr. Lou Graham
Composite Finishing and Polishing Systems
Don’t shortcut any finish—equip yourself with the best finishing system for composite restorations.
- Excellent for contouring, finishing and polishing composites
- Perfect for MosaicTM, AmelogenTM Plus, or Vit-l-escenceTM composites
- Durable, dependable, and efficient
Universal Ceramic Adjusting and Polishing Systems
The Jiffy Universal ceramic adjusting and polishing system is perfect for any type of ceramic material.
- Universal application on ceramic materials
- Specially formulated diamond grit
- Durable, dependable, and efficient
- Complete kit includes medium and fine grit spiral wheels, and occlusal twirls
- Designed to adjust and polish any composite restoration
- Can be used to achieve the look of natural enamel
- Available in an autoclavable aluminum block and each polisher is available separately
Intraoral Shaping and Polishing
Use Jiffy Coarse Green cups, disks, and points for gross adjustments and shaping.
Use Jiffy Medium Yellow cups, disks, and points for fine shaping.
Jiffy Natural Medium Yellow wheels are malleable spiral-shaped wheels designed to naturally and easily conform to all tooth surfaces, including occlusal.
Use Jiffy Fine White cups, disks, and points for fine polishing.
Jiffy Natural Fine White wheels are malleable, spiral-shaped wheels designed to naturally and easily conform to all tooth surfaces, including occlusal.
Intraoral Final Polishing
The Jiffy Ultrafine HiShine Blue polishers are an additional step to provide an extra smooth and highly polished surface.
Jiffy Regular and Pointed brushes are impregnated with abrasive silicon carbide particles to give an excellent final polish.