This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
- Proven bond strengths superior to leading competitors1–4
- Unique JetMix™ syringe preserves chemistry for optimal performance
- Syringe delivery allows for minimal waste and optimal control intraorally
- Delivers fresh, stable chemistry
- Facilitates an easy, one-coat technique
- Places precisely and conveniently
- Eliminates the need for mixing wells or brushes
- Certified gluten free
Proven Superior Bond Strengths
Research has shown that Peak SE Primer delivers unmatched bond strengths on both dentin and enamel when used with Peak Universal Bond adhesive. In fact, in-house testing shows that Peak SE Primer’s self-etch bond strengths on enamel are higher (45.47 MPa) than the bond strengths many other competitor bonding agents provide on dentin.
Innovative Delivery with the JetMix Syringe
Peak SE Primer is delivered with the unique JetMix syringe, which keeps the acid and the resin separate until the clinician is ready to activate them. This prevents the premature hydrolytic breakdown that can occur with premixed self-etch chemistries, ensuring strong adhesion throughout the primer’s shelf life.
Ideal Properties for Reduced Sensitivity
Peak SE Primer features a drying agent and viscosity that allow the resin to penetrate and seal off the etched area, reducing sensitivity, while also providing a resin layer to receive the adhesive.
Comparison of Three Self-Etch Adhesive Systems, University of Iowa College of Dentistry
Peak SE Primer Step by Step for Indirect Bonding
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does Peak SE Primer stay stable after it’s been mixed in the syringe?
The chemistry is assured fresh for 120 days following activation. We recommend you write the date of activation on the stem of the syringe to keep track of its shelf life.
Is the technique for applying Peak SE Primer to dentin different from the technique for applying it to enamel?
Yes. When applying Peak SE Primer to dentin, use a continuous scrubbing motion for 20 seconds. Do not scrub when applying to enamel.
When using the self-etch technique, should I use chlorhexidine as a disinfectant?
Using chlorhexidine during a bonding procedure is optional. If you’re using the self-etch technique, and you decide to use chlorhexidine, you should apply it before etching.
Research & Studies
Bond strengths of self-etching bonding systems to dentin and enamel.
Price RB, McLeod M, Felix CM. Bond strengths of self-etching bonding systems to dentin and enamel. J Dent Res. 87(Spec Iss A):0825, 2008 (www.dentalresearch.org).https://iadr.abstractarchives.com/abstract/2008Dallas-99274/bond-strengths-of-self-etching-bonding-systems-to-dentin-and-enamel – Price RB, McLeod M, Felix CM.
Clinicians Report, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2010.http://www.cliniciansreport.org/ –
- Price RB, McLeod M, Felix CM. Bond strengths of self-etching bonding systems to dentin and enamel. J Dent Res 87(Spec Iss A): 0825, 2008 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Clinicians Report, Volume 3, Issue 6, June 2010.
- Burgess J, Cakir D. Shear bond strength comparison of six adhesives to dentin with and without the application of chlorhexidine. 2010. Data available upon request.
- In-house testing shows the superior bond strengths of Peak Universal Bond. Data available upon request.
- Vargas M. Ultramorphological evaluation of the resin-dentin-enamel interface produced by three proprietary self-etching adhesive systems. 2007. Data on file.