Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The Jiffy Original composite system consists of high-quality polishing cups, points, disks, and brushes. The polishers feature our specially formulated grit that gives a beautiful finish on any composite material and are available in coarse, medium, and fine grits for fast and complete shaping of any composite restoration. The polishing cups feature a flared, flexible, thin-wall design that is ideal for polishing near the gingiva. Jiffy HiShine™ polishers featuring ultrafine grit are also available to provide an extra smooth and highly polished finish.
- Excellent for contouring, finishing, and polishing composites such as Mosaic™, Amelogen™ Plus, and Vit-l-escence™ composites
- Polishing cups feature a flared, flexible, thin wall design ideal for polishing near gingiva, labial surfaces, and easily covers all tooth surfaces
- Features unique polishing brushes that facilitate unsurpassed polishing
- Unique disk shape gives you leverage on working surfaces
Never Shortcut Your Finish
The time and effort you put into to crafting quality, natural-looking composite restorations can be of little use if the composite is not finished correctly. The fine nuances of a restoration can be compromised if you use inferior finishing instruments—or skip steps in shaping and polishing your restorations. Jiffy Original composite polishers and brushes are excellent for contouring, finishing, and polishing any composite thanks to their specially formulated grit designed for an esthetic, natural finish. With the Jiffy Original composite system, you’ll be able to efficiently—and quickly—achieve a high-quality, natural finish on all of your composite restorations without getting shortcut results.
“Jiffy Polishers provide a great finish to my composite restoration in a time-efficient manner.”
Dr. Mark Koenen – Danville, CA
A Natural Finish on Composite Restorations
Easily recreate the luster of natural enamel with the JiffyTM Natural composite polishers.
- Designed to work together with the Jiffy Original composite system
- Perfect to use on Mosaic, Amelogen Plus, or Vit-l-escence composites
- Achieves a high-quality, natural finish
Universal Ceramic Adjusting and Polishing Systems
The Jiffy Universal ceramic adjusting and polishing system is perfect for any type of ceramic material.
- Universal application on ceramic materials
- Specially formulated diamond grit
- Durable, dependable, and efficient
Intraoral Shaping and Polishing
Use Jiffy Coarse Green cups, disks, and points for gross adjustments and shaping.
Use Jiffy Medium Yellow cups, disks, and points for fine shaping.
Jiffy Natural Medium Yellow wheels are malleable spiral-shaped wheels designed to naturally and easily conform to all tooth surfaces, including occlusal.
Use Jiffy Fine White cups, disks, and points for fine polishing.
Jiffy Natural Fine White wheels are malleable, spiral-shaped wheels designed to naturally and easily conform to all tooth surfaces, including occlusal.
Intraoral Final Polishing
The Jiffy Ultrafine HiShine Blue polishers are an additional step to provide an extra smooth and highly polished surface.
Jiffy Regular and Pointed brushes are impregnated with abrasive silicon carbide particles to give an excellent final polish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is it important to finish composite restorations appropriately?
The nuances of a restoration can be compromised by skipping steps or using inferior polishers to finish your restorations. By using the sequence of polishers in Ultradent’s Jiffy Composite System, you’ll be able to achieve a smooth, high-gloss shine easily without getting shortcut results.
What is the best way to adjust and polish composite?
The Jiffy Finishing Line offers a simple step by step process to achieve the most natural looking finish possible. Using these products in the appropriate sequence gives a consistently beautiful finish.
Can Jiffy Composite Adjusting & Polishing Kit pieces be autoclaved?
Yes. Refer to the Disinfection and Sterilization procedures prior to use for complete care and maintenance instructions and recommendations for use.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 3. Data on file.
- 4. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 5. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005