Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The SuperCurve Matrix has more shape than the Triodent® V3 Tab-Matrix, which makes it easier to work with, saves you time, and allows you to achieve even better restorations. SuperCurve matrices are color coded, making it easy to differentiate between the sizes. And the new non-stick coating makes removing the matrix easier and faster.
- Easy placement—matrix hugs the tooth, which avoids any interference with ring placement
- Easier to remove after curing because of microthin, non-stick finish
- No gaps in the gingival-axial corner due to gingival apron being shaped to the cavity form
- Rolled ridge on the occlusal margin
Note: #403316 – V3 SuperCurve Kit is located on the V3 Ring product page.
Dr. Patrick Yoshikane –
Dr. Patrick Yoshikane talks about switching from a traditional Tofflemire to the Triodent V3 sectional matrix system and how it changed the way he performs Class II restorations.
Dr. Nick Devani –
Dr. Nick Devani talks about switching from a traditional Tofflemire to the Triodent V3 sectional matrix system and how it changed the way he performs Class II restorations.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 3. Data on file.
- 4. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 5. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005