Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
In most practices, frequently changing tips is part of the routine. The Ultrawave piezoelectric unit's Color-Coding System and wide variety of tips makes instrument management simple and stress-free. This system and wide variety of “S” style tips makes instrument management simple and efficient. Scaling, endo, perio, and restorative procedures are now easier than ever, thanks to the Ultrawave device’s advanced piezoelectric technology.
- Corrosion resistant: steel alloy is resistant to decontamination products as well as irrigation solutions
- Variety of applications: tips are available for scaling, endodontics, periodontal treatment, and restorative procedures
- Tensile strength: each tip is designed to meet the specific requirements of the procedure1
- Sterilization: tips are suitable for autoclavable sterilization
Ultrawave™ NiTi Sonic Tip
The unique Ultrawave NiTiSonic tips are designed for continuous and intermittent passive ultrasonic irrigation, making the most important procedure in endodontics more efficient. The ultrasonic vibration of the tip allows the irrigation liquid to disrupt surface-adherent biofilmsand reach anatomic complexities within root canal systems.2 The NiTiSonic tips are smooth and flexible, designed to navigate the curvatures of the root without removing dentin.
- Designed for ultrasonic irrigation
- Pushes irrigation liquid to enter the tubules of the root for a deeper clean
- Smooth and flexible design
*NiTi tips are designed for use with Ultradent’s Ultrawave devices only.*
Reflex Autotuning System
Scaling & Restoration
Supragingival and subgingival tips are ideal for standard scaling. Ball-diamond tips are ideal for preparing small proximal cavities.
Perio tips allow for a full-mouth periodontal debridement by crisscrossing root surfaces using low lateral pressure and amplitude.
Endodontics & Apical Surgery
|These tips are specially designed for challenging applications during root canal treatments, including removal of calcification and retreatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Reflex technology?Reflex technology utilizes the most advanced electronic components and over thirty years of piezo ultrasonic experience to provide you with satisfaction only an Ultrawave device can offer.
What procedures can Ultrawave tips be used with?Many! Covering periodontics, endodontics, prophylaxis, and minimally invasive restorative treatments, an Ultrawave device can do any job easily and efficiently.
Are Acteon and Satelec Ultradent companies?
No, Acteon® is a registered trademark of Acteon Corporation and Satelec® is a registered trademark of Satelec Corporation, companies of Acteon Group. Ultradent has selected this respected partner to offer a comprehensive line of quality products.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Robinson JP, Macedo RG, Verhaagen B, et al. Cleaning lateral morphological features of the root canal: the role of streaming and cavitation. Int Endod J. 2018;51(1):e55–e64. doi:10.1111/iej.12804 %%%% Layton G, Wu WI, Selvaganapathy PR, Friedman S, Kishen A. Fluid dynamics and biofilm removal generated by syringe-delivered and 2 ultrasonic-assisted irrigation methods: a novel experimental approach. J Endod. 2015;41(6):884–889. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2015.01.027
- Gillian L, Wen-I. Wu, Ponnambalam Ravi Selvaganapathy, Shimon Friedman, Anil Kishen, Fluid Dynamics and Biofilm Removal Generated by Syringe-delivered and 2 Ultrasonic-assisted Irrigation Methods: A Novel Experimental Approach. JOE — Volume 41, Number 6, June 2015