Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Ultradent Products, Inc. ("Ultradent") warrants that this product shall, for a period of 5 years
from the date of purchase, when operated according to the operating instructions included with
the product, (i) conform in all material respects to the specifications set forth in Ultradent's
documentation accompanying the product; and (ii) be free from defects in material and
workmanship. This limited warranty is nontransferable and applies solely to the original
purchaser and does not extend to subsequent owners of the product. This limited warranty does
not cover any accessory components such as, but not limited to, batteries, chargers, adapters,
or adaptive lenses. This limited warranty is void if the product is damaged due to negligence,
abuse, misuse, accident, modification, tampering, alteration, or failure to follow the
applicable instructions for use. To qualify under this limited warranty, proof of purchase
(e.g., sales receipt or similar documentation) must be submitted to Ultradent along with the
Ultradent will either repair or replace defective products, in its sole discretion, that fall under this warranty. In no event shall Ultradent's liability for the product exceed the purchase price paid by the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall Ultradent be liable for any indirect, incidental, foreseen, unforeseen, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this product.
Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go tooth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavors
Opalescence teeth whitening products are among the most stable whitening products in the industry, each maintaining virtually all of its effectiveness over the course of its shelf life. Because delivery times vary depending on the location of each particular dental office, Opalescence whitening products are formulated with transit time in mind. Although shelf life is ultimately dependent on how each product is stored, our teeth whiteners will remain stable even after being shipped across the country1.
Formulated with High Water Content
Sweetened with Xylitol
Made in the USA from Globally Sourced Materials
Before and After Opalescence Go Whitening
Opalescence Go Whitening Patient Step by Step
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does whitening work?
Peroxide gels break down into water, oxygen, and free radicals, which in turn oxidizes the bonds of colored molecules that cause tooth discoloration.
Free radicals are able to migrate throughout the tooth, so there is no need for the entire tooth to be in contact with whitening agent for the entire tooth to be whitened.
Will whitening affect bond strength?Even though whitening agents release a great amount of oxygen into the tooth, existing bonds are not weakened.2,3
If whitening before bonding, allow a period of 7–10 days after whitening. The high concentration of oxygen in the tooth could significantly and adversely affect polymerization of the resins.4,5
How long do whitening results last?Whitening results are very stable, but depending on the patient’s nutrition and lifestyle habits, the procedure may need to be redone periodically. Due to the safety of the whitening agents, this should not concern the dentist or patient.
Will tooth whitening cause sensitivity?Tooth sensitivity can occur as a result of whitening. If sensitivity occurs, it is transient and disappears after the completion of whitening treatments. If desensitizing treatments are desired, we recommend the use of UltraEZ™ desensitizing gel or Enamelast™ fluoride varnish. Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste Sensitivity Formula can also be used to help to prevent or lessen sensitivity if it occurs.
- Data on file.
- Klukowska M, White DJ, Kozak KM, Zoladz JR, Baker RA, Garcia-Godoy F, et al. Effect of bleach on microleakage of Class V composite restorations. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0035, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Angerame D, Garaffa S, Maglione M, Di Lenarda R, De Stefano Dorigo E. Effect of in-office bleaching on Class V composite restorations seal. J Dent Res. 84(Spec Iss A):3013, 2005 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Wilson D, Xu C, Hong L, Wang Y. Effects of clinical factors during tooth whitening on enamel. J Dent Res. 86(Spec Iss A):2632, 2007 (www.dentalresearch.org).
- Lim B-S, Ryu I, Lee Y-K, Rhee S-H, Yang H-C, Ahn S-J et al. Effect of bleaching agent on shear bond strength to dentin. J Dent Res. 85(Spec Iss B):0036, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).