This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Sable Seek caries indicator contains FD&C dyes, and Seek caries indicator contains D&C dyes in a glycol base. Both are used to stain carious dentin.
- Stains demineralized dentin
- Provides precise, mess-free delivery
- Available in dark green for working near pulp
- Aids in identifying root canal orifices
- Certified gluten free
Seek and Sable Seek caries indicators stain demineralized dentin and can be very useful for difficult to see areas, for example; undercuts of preparations, dark dentin, areas along the DE junction, etc. Both Seek and Sable Seek caries indicators can provide a fast, effective way to locate calcified root canal orifices.1–3 Green Sable Seek caries indicator helps visualization of decay in deep caries cases to help avoid pulp exposures.
- Cohen S, Burns RC. Pathways of the Pulp. 9 ed. St. Louis, MO: Elsevier Health Sciences; 2005:185.
- De Moor RJG, Calberson FLG. Root canal treatment in a mandibular second premolar with three root canals. JOE. 2005;31(4):310–313.
- Nallapatti S. Three canal mandibular first and second premolars: a treatment approach. A case report. JOE. 2005;31(6):474–476.