Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Opalescence Go take-home whitening system is recommended for patients looking for professional whitening to go or as an alternative to over-the-counter whitening products. With no impressions, models, or lab time required, Opalescence Go whitening trays are also a perfect follow-up to in-office whitening.
- Unique UltraFit™ tray material offers a remarkably comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient’s smile
- Molar-to-molar coverage whitens the entire smile
- Opalescence Go whitening gel is designed to maximize patient comfort
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening
- 10% - wear 30–60 minutes for 5–10 days; 15% - wear 15–20 minutes for 5–10 days
- Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride)
- Available in Mint and Melon flavors
- Vegan—no animal products
- Certified gluten free
- Certified kosher
Award-Winning Convenience from the Global Leaders in Teeth Whitening
Opalescence Go prefilled teeth whitening trays are the answer for your patients who desire the best teeth whitening experience no matter where they go. Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays can be carried in a pocket or bag and worn right out of the package. The UltraFit™ tray is made of a discreet material designed to maximize patient comfort, and is prefilled with the optimal amount of teeth whitening gel. This makes it possible for your patients to whiten when and where they want. With no need for impressions, models, lab time, custom trays, or LED teeth whitening lights, Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays are easy and convenient for doctor and patient alike.
Available in 10% or 15% hydrogen peroxide concentrations and Mint or Melon flavors, Opalescence Go whitening trays provide options to fit your patients’ needs. For best results wear 10% hydrogen peroxide for 30–60 minutes each day, or 15% hydrogen peroxide for 15–20 minutes each day. Not only is it effective, flexible, and convenient, Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel is vegan—no animal products are used. It is also certified gluten free and certified kosher, so it fits in with the lifestyles and beliefs of patients from diverse backgrounds.
The Best Way to Whiten Teeth Just Got Easier
For over 30 years Opalescence™ Teeth Whitening systems have helped patients get bright white smiles in safe, trusted, and reliable ways. No LED teeth whitening lights are necessary with Opalescence teeth whitening, as lights do not affect the whitening results.1 In fact, some research shows that using a light for whitening can be harmful to lips and gums.2 Opalescence Go trays are prefilled with just the right amount of hydrogren peroxide gel to whiten effectively, and their portable, individually packaged design allows for easy and discreet whitening to fit your patient’s busy schedule.
The innovative UltraFit™ tray is made of a unique, highly adaptable material that comfortably conforms to any smile. The tray material responds to the internal body temperature of the patient and begins to mold around the occlusal surfaces and into the interproximal spaces. The UltraFit tray also provides superior coverage—molar to molar and buccal to lingual—whitening the entire smile and ensuring that the maximum amount of whitening gel remains on the teeth during whitening.
Create an At-Home Teeth Whitening Kit for Your Patients
While each Opalescence teeth whitening kit is effective as a stand-alone teeth whitening treatment, many patients benefit from using a combination of products to meet their needs. Because each Opalescence teeth whitening product works in combination with the others, it is easy to create a customized teeth whitening kit for any patient to take home. For example, Opalescence Go teeth whitening trays are a great way to follow-up an Opalescence™ Boost™ in-office whitening treatment and go perfectly with the daily use of Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste.
Formulated with High Water Content
Many whitening products on the market dehydrate teeth, resulting in uncomfortable sensitivity for patients. Opalescence Go teeth whitening gel is made up of at least 20% water content which prevents dehydration. Opalescence gel is effective in helping reduce shade relapse as compared to competitor tooth whitening products3, 4
Sweetened with Xylitol
Made in the USA from Globally Sourced Materials
Before and After Opalescence Go Whitening
Opalescence Go Whitening Patient Step by Step
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does teeth whitening work?
Opalescence whitening gels contain a powerful whitening ingredient—either carbamide peroxide or hydrogen peroxide. Peroxide gels break down into water, oxygen, and reactive oxygen molecules. These reactive oxygen molecules oxidize the bonds of discolored stain molecules. By changing the stained molecules, the tooth appearance becomes lighter.5
Reactive oxygen molecules permeate the entire tooth, so there is no need for the whitening agent to be in contact with every surface of the tooth for the entire tooth to be whitened.5
Will teeth whitening affect bond strength?We recommend abstaining from any whitening treatments for 7–10 days before a bonding procedure.6, 7, 8
How long do teeth whitening results last?Tooth whitening results can last a year or more.9, 10 Teeth whitening results are very stable, but depending on the patient’s nutrition and lifestyle habits, the procedure may need to be redone periodically. Due to the safety of the teeth whitening agents, this should not concern the dentist or patient.
Will teeth whitening cause sensitivity?Tooth sensitivity can occur as a result of whitening. If sensitivity occurs, it is transient and disappears after the completion of whitening treatments. If desensitizing treatments are desired, we recommend the use of UltraEZ™ desensitizing gel or Enamelast™ fluoride varnish. Opalescence™ Whitening Toothpaste Sensitivity Formula can also be used to help to prevent or lessen sensitivity if it occurs.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Mondelli RF, Azevedo JF, Francisconi AC, Almeida CM, Ishikiriama SK. Comparative clinical study of the effectiveness of different dental bleaching methods - two year follow-up. J Appl Oral Sci. 2012;20(4):435–443. doi:10.1590/s1678-77572012000400008
- 2. Bruzell EM, Johnsen B, Aalerud TN, Dahl JE, Christensen T. In vitro efficacy and risk for adverse effects of light-assisted tooth bleaching. Photochem Photobiol Sci. 2009;8(3):377–385. doi:10.1039/b813132e
- 3. Grobler SR, Majeed A, Hayward R, et al. A clinical study of the effectiveness of two different 10% carbamide peroxide bleaching products: a 6-month followup. Int J Dent. 2011:167525. doi:10.1155/2011/167525
- 4. Polydorou O, Hellwig E, Hahn P. The efficacy of three different in-office bleaching systems and their effect on enamel microhardness. Oper Dent. 2008 Sep-Oct;33(5):579-586.
- 5. Kwon SR, Wertz PW. Review of the Mechanism of Tooth Whitening. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2015 Sep-Oct;27(5):240–257.
- 6. Da Silva Machado J, Cândido MS, Sundfeld RH, De Alexandre RS, Cardoso JD, Sundefeld ML. The influence of time interval between bleaching and enamel bonding. J Esthet Restor Dent. 2007;19(2):111–119. doi:10.1111/j.1708-8240.2007.00077.x
- 7. Spyrides GM, Perdigão J, Pagani C, Araújo MA, Spyrides SM. Effect of whitening agents on dentin bonding. J Esthet Dent. 2000;12(5):264–270. doi:10.1111/j.1708-8240.2000.tb00233.x
- 8. Unlu N, Cobankara FK, Ozer F. Effect of elapsed time following bleaching on the shear bond strength of composite resin to enamel. J Biomed Mater Res B Appl Biomater. 2008 Feb;84(2):363–368.
- 9. de Geus JL, de Lara MB, Hanzen TA, et al. One-year follow-up of at-home bleaching in smokers before and after dental prophylaxis. J Dent. 2015;43(11):1346-1351.
- 10. Wiegand A, Drebenstedt S, Roos M, Magalhães AC, Attin T. 12-month color stability of enamel, dentine, and enamel-dentine samples after bleaching. Clin Oral Investig. 2008;12(4):303-310.