Thermo Clone™ VPSVinyl Polysiloxane Impression Material
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Price breaks are offered on most items...
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Thermo Clone VPS impression material is specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions. The VPS material begins setting when it is placed in the patient’s mouth for a faster working time and to help prevent distortion.
- Thermal-accelerated set allows for a faster intraoral setting time
- Premium vinyl polysiloxane produces reliable, consistent outcomes
- Super hydrophilic material adapts well to a wet environment
- Thixotropic properties allow the material to flow into the spaces between teeth to capture every essential detail, including the margin
- High tear strength
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Regular and Fast set times
- Unique easy-to-install dynamic mixing tip and 380 ml cartridges are compatible with any automatic mixing machine
- Bubble Gum scent
- Use with Impression Mixing tips and IntraOral tips
The accuracy of any impression material, including Thermo Clone VPS, can be increased with the use of Ultradent’s Tissue Management System. Creating profound hemostasis and then defined margins with Ultrapak™ knitted retraction cord is paramount before making any impression.
Purchase mixing tips for Thermo Clone VPS here.
- Thermo Clone material has a working time of up to 1:30.
There is no minimum working time; Thermal-Accelerated Set ensures that the material begins to set as soon as it is placed in the patients’ mouth
- Thermo Clone material is out of the critical zone in 80 seconds.
- In this data set, Themo Clone material was fully set 90 seconds after
being placed in the simulated mouth.*
- The competitor’s material has a maximum and minimum working time of 35 seconds. The material begins to set at the same time regardless of when it is placed in the mouth.
- The material stays in the Critical Zone for 3:30.
3. In this data set, the material was completely set 3:55 after being placed in the simulated mouth.
Thermo Clone VPS material is hydrophilic, which means it works best in the oral cavity. The Thermo Clone material will spread out flat on all moist surfaces, capturing exact details of the teeth.
High Tear Strength
Thermo Clone impression material is designed to have a high tear strength, so you can remove the impression confidently from the patient’s mouth without having to worry about breaks or tears.
Excellent Dimensional Stability
The dimensional stability of Thermo Clone impression material ensures the impression arrives at the lab in the same condition it left your office.