Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Chromaclone PVS impression material captures even the smallest details, enabling you to make effective impressions the first time, every time. Its extremely low contact angle allows it to flow deep into the sulcus for highly visible margins.
The material is super hydrophilic not only during application, but also during immediate pouring of gypsum. It contains special reinforcing branched silicone resins for superior tear resistance so impressions can be easily removed. And its elastic recovery ensures dimensional stability for weeks, allowing you to pour at your convenience.
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic
- Dimensionally stable with great elastic recovery
- Allows you to pour at your convenience
- Tear resistant
- Accurate with multiple pours
- Time in mouth: 2–3 minutes (Fast Set) and 3–4 minutes(Regular Set)
- Bubble Gum flavor
- Use with Impression Mixing tips. IntraOral tips only included with Super Light and Light impression material
The accuracy of any impression material, including Chromaclone PVS material, can be increased with the use of Ultradent’s Tissue Management System. Profound hemostasis is paramount before making impressions.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 3. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 4. Data on file.