Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
UltraCal XS calcium hydroxide paste is a uniquely formulated calcium hydroxide paste that is both aqueous and radiopaque, with a high pH (12.5). It is recommend to use the larger 29 ga NaviTip™ Single Sideport tip for predictable flow, enabling direct placement. UltraCal XS paste can be thoroughly removed from the canal using Ultradent™ Citric Acid and a NaviTip™ FX™ tip.
UltraCal XS paste elevates the dentin pH to alkaline, making it the ideal medium to be used as an interappointment dressing in clinical situations involving root resorption, dressing material, pulp capping, apexification and perforations.1
- High pH
- Superior at delivery control
- Use with 29 ga NaviTip™ Single Sideport tip
- Certified gluten free
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 2. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 3. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 4. Data on file.
- 5. Data on file.
- Pedrinha VF, Cuellar MRC, de Barros MC, et al. The vehicles of calcium hydroxide pastes interfere with antimicrobial effect, biofilm polysaccharidic matrix, and pastes' physicochemical properties. Biomedicines. 2022;10(12):3123. doi:10.3390/biomedicines10123123