Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
ViscoStat Clear hemostatic gel is recommended for anterior restorations because it quickly eliminates minor bleeding without leaving any residue.4 The patented tissue-kind silica formula quickly stops minor bleeding without forming coagulum or leaving hemostatic residue adhered to the preparation,4 resulting in stain-free teeth and soft tissues, a feature especially critical in the “esthetic zone.” Additionally, unlike ferric sulfate-based hemostatic solutions, ViscoStat Clear hemostatic does not interfere with bonding.
- Stops all minor intraoral bleeding, but designed specifically for the esthetic zone
- Transparent gel leaves no residue and rinses off with ease4
- Convenient direct delivery eliminates waste
- Non-drip gel is viscous yet spreadable
- Does not interfere with bonding5
- Use with Metal Dento-Infusor™ tip with Comfort Hub™ or Blue Mini™ Dento-Infusor™ tip
- Certified gluten free
Viscous Yet Spreadable
Specially Formulated for the Esthetic Zone
Transparent Gel Leaves No Residue and Rinses Off with Ease
ViscoStat Clear hemostatic’s clear gel allows easy visibility and rinses away effortlessly.
Convenient Direct Delivery Eliminates Waste
Before and After ViscoStat Clear Hemostatic
Clear, Viscous Consistency
ViscoStat Clear Hemostatic Gel Step by Step
See Instructions for Use for complete instructions, warnings, and precautions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the active ingredient in ViscoStat Clear hemostatic?25% aluminum chloride.
Can ViscoStat Clear hemostatic gel be used for all tissue management needs?While ViscoStat Clear hemostatic does provide profound hemostasis, its onset is not as fast as those hemostatics formulated with ferric sulfate such as ViscoStat™ hemostatic solution or Astringedent™ hemostatic solution. We recommend these faster-acting hemostatics be used in areas outside of the esthetic zone.
Can Ultrapak cord be soaked in ViscoStat Clear hemostatic?Yes. For procedures in the esthetic zone, we recommend soaking Ultrapak cord in ViscoStat Clear hemostatic to prevent any staining of the hard or soft tissues.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 2. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 3. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 4. Data on file.
- 5. Data on file.