Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The STARbrush coronal brush is excellent for cleaning areas with restricted access. It was designed to clean intracoronally as well as extracoronally before bonding fillings, inlays, onlays, and crowns. Use the STARbrush coronal brush with Consepsis™ Scrub antibacterial slurry to remove residual temporary cement without abrading the gingiva. There is no match for the STARbrush brush’s access to Class I, II, III, IV, V, and endodontic access preparations. It also cleans around orthodontic brackets or prior to sealant placement. Use STARbrush brush with a disinfectant or Ultrapro™ Tx prophy paste.
- Effectively cleans in hard-to-reach areas
- Tight fibers help to prevent messes and apply appropriate pressure
- Great for cleaning pits and fissures with Consepsis Scrub slurry prior to sealants
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 3. Data on file.
- 4. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 5. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005