Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The Omni-Matrix disposable retainer and matrix is a superior circumferential matrix band solution. It’s a simple restorative tool designed to perfectly customize to any preparation. The band’s circumference can be easily adjusted simply by twisting the handle, and the pivoting head allows it to access any quadrant of the mouth. Once the restoration is complete, the Omni-Matrix band easily releases without disturbing the restorative material.
- Quick and easy to use
- Ultra-thin burnishable stainless steel adapts to all preparations
- Unique winged and wingless styles meet individual case needs
- Disposable design saves you time and money
- Available in stainless steel and mylar
Easy to Place
The Omni-Matrix retainer is designed with a pivoting head so it can easily access any quadrant of the mouth. Once it is placed, you can adjust the band circumference simply by twisting the handle.
A known and trusted product from Ultradent, the original Omni-Matrix disposable retainer and matrix has received the Reality Four Star Award every year since 2008. Join the ranks of dentists across the globe who trust Omni-Matrix as a classic go-to dental product.
Available in Winged and Wingless Styles
The Omni-Matrix retainer gives you the choice of a winged or wingless style so you can choose the best style for each individual case.
When the procedure is completed, the band easily releases without disturbing the restorative material and is thrown away.
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Data on file.
- 2. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 3. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 4. Data on file.