Attention Ultradent Customers: This product is now available to orthodontists exclusively through American Orthodontics. For all orthodontic orders, please call American Orthodontics at 800.558.7687 or purchase online with AO Direct.
For all other orders, contact Ultradent Customer Service at 888.230.1420 for more information and to purchase.
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Opal Seal 38%-filled primer and sealant is used to prepare etched enamel for orthodontic bonding. Apply a thin layer of Opal Seal to etched enamel prior to bracket placement to enhance bonding and recharge fluoride uptake.1
- Releases and recharges fluoride1
- 38% filled with glass ionomer fillers plus nanofillers for long-lasting strength
- Nonyellowing and stain resistant
- Drying agent seeks out moisture and draws resin in, ensuring superior bonding and fluoride uptake
- Fluorescent properties make reapplication and removal easy and convenient
- Use with Metal Opal™ Seal Tip
- Data on file.