For Immediate Release
Ultradent Supports Innovation Through TEDxSaltLakeCity Partnership
September 17, 2019 South Jordan, Utah
Ultradent Products, Inc., is proud to partner with TEDxSaltLakeCity to help bring 20 pioneering, captivating, and inventive speakers and performers to the Kingsbury Hall stage on the University of Utah campus Saturday, September 21, 2019.
The lineup was selected from more than 350 applicants, each chosen for their unique accomplishments, perspectives, and creativity… including:
- The LeBaron family - riding a viral vocal wave into the national spotlight
- Jessica Baynes - using ballet to help people battle back from brain injuries
- Karen Burns - utilizing dogs to help children improve their reading skills
- Denise Druce - bringing yoga to prison rehabilitation systems
- Dr. Joey Wilson - reimagining possible uses for radio waves
- Rob Landes - combining classically trained violin abilities with a pop culture savvy to gain a seven-figure YouTube following
- More than a dozen other artists, creators, and inspirational Utahns
Ultradent is rooted in its five core values, which are reflected in the TEDxSaltLakeCity presenters – specifically innovation and hard work.
Several Ultradent executives and employees will attend the event, taking insights from the talks back to Ultradent HQ to better achieve the company’s vision of improving oral health globally.
“My hope is that our team comes away with new ideas, whether sparked directly by the content of the talks or indirectly due to the thought patterns created by the talks,“ says Ultradent President Dirk Jeffs. “I hope they come away inspired and motivated—not just for work, but all aspects of their lives.”
Ultradent is providing all speakers and performers with complimentary Opalescence Go™ whitening kits, so their smiles can be ready for the spotlight.
About Ultradent Products, Inc.
Ultradent Products, Inc., is a leading developer and manufacturer of high-tech dental materials, devices, and instruments worldwide. Ultradent’s vision is to improve oral health globally. Ultradent also works to improve the quality of life and health of individuals through financial and charitable programs. For more information about Ultradent, call 800.552.5512 or visit ultradent.com.
ShaLyse Walker,Public Relations Manager (801) 553-4243 email@example.com