Lumaloc™ + Emiluma™Vinyl Polysiloxane & Transparent Silicone for IDB
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
Price breaks are offered on most items...
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Essential tools for indirect orthodontic bonding, Emiluma and Lumaloc indirect bonding materials are made of transparent silicone that allows quick and precise delivery to the arch.
Emiluma material is soft enough to remove indirect trays without debonding brackets yet firm enough to maintain accurate bracket positioning. Lumaloc material cures stiff to ensure proper tray fit and precise bracket placement, yet it's still easy to shape, mold, and trim.
- Materials chemically cure together to create a single tray with a soft interior
- Made of transparent material that allows brackets to be light cured through indirect bonding trays
- Unique formulations allow both products to remove cleanly without crumbling
- Easy-to-use cartridges fit in standard impression materials dispensing gun
- Supported by Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin and the developers of the Quick IDBS™—Drs. Masatada Koga, Kazuya Watanabe, and Takako Koga