Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Attention Ultradent Customers: This product is now available to orthodontists exclusively through American Orthodontics. For all orthodontic orders, please call American Orthodontics at 800.558.7687 or purchase online with AO Direct.
For all other orders, contact Ultradent Customer Service at 888.230.1420 for more information and to purchase.
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
- Ideal for permanent retainers, bite ramps, occlusal buildups, and indirect bonding
- Optimal flow characteristics ease delivery and placement and help prevent slumping
- Contains a micro-nano hybrid filler for durable strength and wear
- Available in two shades: A2 and Blue
- Compatible with any light-cured bonding system
- Smooth finish and kind to opposing enamel
- Use with Opal™ Bond Flow Tip
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 2. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 3. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.
- 4. Data on file.
- 5. Data on file.