Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Attention Ultradent Customers: This product is now available to orthodontists exclusively through American Orthodontics. For all orthodontic orders, please call American Orthodontics at 800.558.7687 or purchase online with AO Direct.
For all other orders, contact Ultradent Customer Service at 888.230.1420 for more information and to purchase.
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Opal Band Cement eliminates the need to have one cement for regular banding and a different cement for high-force appliance banding. Its unique triple cure formula creates optimal bond strengths for both. Opal Band Cement also contains glass ionomer fillers that react with moisture to strengthen the cure and release fluoride for additional health benefits.
Opal Band Cement comes in a convenient dual-barrel syringe that mixes the chemistry for you. It creates the ideal viscosity for easy placement and removal, and it makes application simple and mess free. No more mixing powders and liquids.
- Triple cure formula provides optimum bond strength for both regular banding and high-force appliance banding
- Convenient syringe delivery system offers superior control and no mixing of liquid and powders
- Glass ionomer fillers release fluoride for additional protection
- Bright blue chemistry facilitates easy placement, cleanup, and removal
- Use with Opal™ Band Cement Mixing Tip
Customers Also Bought
- 1. Sarkar NK, Caicedo R, Ritwik P, et al. Physicochemical basis of the biologic properties of mineral trioxide aggregate. J Endod. 2005;31:97–100.
- 2. Guimarães BM, Vivan RR, Piazza B, et al. Chemical-physical properties and apatite-forming ability of mineral trioxide aggregate flow. J Endod. 2017;43(10):1692–1696. doi:10.1016/j.joen.2017.05.005
- 3. Martins FV, Santana RB, Fonseca EM. Efficacy of conventional cord versus cordless techniques for gingival displacement: A systematic review and meta-analysis. J Prosthet Dent. 2021 Jan;125(1):46–55.