Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
MTApex™ bioceramic root canal sealer fills and coats the wall of the root canals (sealing against coronal and apical leakage). The proprietary gel and tricalcium/dicalcium silicate powder mixture releases calcium ions. Calcium silicate-based cements show potential antimicrobial activity due to high alkalinity.1 Deliverable via a NaviTip™ 29 ga single sideport tip or gutta percha, one MTApex bioceramic root canal sealer kit contains enough powder and gel to seal approximately twenty canals.
- Seals against coronal and apical leakage
- Calcium ions stimulate bone repair
- High pH helps prevent bacterial growth
- High pH helps control root resorption
- Use with NaviTip™ 29 ga single sideport tip
- Deliverable via gutta percha
- Removable for retreatment if necessary
- One kit seals approximately 20 canals
Customers Also Bought
- ElReash AA, Hamama H, Eldars W, et al. Antimicrobial activity and pH measurement of calcium silicate cements versus new bioactive resin composite restorative material. BMC Oral Health. 2019;19(1):235. doi:10.1186/s12903-019-0933-z