The Latest Innovation in the Uveneer® Templates Family
Get Beautiful, Real & Natural-Looking Results
Uveneer Extra templates were inspired and designed by nature. They provide the option of four new upper anterior designs: Extra Large, Large, Medium, and Square. To complement the original Uveneer templates, they also:
- Create natural-looking contours on composite restorations
- Require minimal adjusting or polishing, saving time
- Mimic real tooth anatomy for authentic, natural results
- Add to the unique potential of the patient’s smile
- Possess all of the trusted qualities of the original Uveneer templates, but with a new design
Three new kit options now supplement the Uveneer templates line: either four or two new designs in your chosen kit will give a more natural, contoured anatomy.
Also take advantage of our promotion!
10% OFF a Uveneer Extra Kit, plus get 1 FREE syringe of Mosaic composite ($160 Value!)
Promo code: 42003
10% OFF SKU: UVKEV1
FREE SKU: 4762 (A2 Mosaic Syringe—automatically applied to order)
Limit 1 FREE SKU per order. Valid from 1/1–4/20/2020.
Uveneer Templates Promise a Beautiful Symmetry
Make mock-ups, composite veneers, temporaries, and more:
- Create predictable, reproducible composite restorations
- Prevent the oxygen inhibition layer during curing, resulting in a hard and glossy surface
- Allow light to pass through the template to the composite for effective curing
- Work with any preferred composite
- Release easily from cured composite resin
- Facilitate quality application on individual or multiple teeth
- Are autoclavable* and reusable, making them a cost-effective choice
*Black base and transparent lids are NOT autoclavable. See instructions for use for more information.
“The simplicity of Uveneer is absolutely remarkable. Why didn’t I think of this?”
Dr. John C. Comisi, DDS, MAGD
“Terrific tool to quickly and easily create beautiful anterior restorations.”
Dr. Gary M. Radz, DDS
“Uveneer makes the practice of the anterior esthetic dentistry easier, faster, and better.”
Dr. George Freedman, DDS