Join us July 26-27, 2024 for an exciting
Ultradent Destination Retreat!
Learn from leaders in the industry while enjoying the best of what Providence has to offer.
To register, call 800.520.6640
$399 per person (DOCTORS ONLY)*
providence, rhode island | the omni providence hotel***Lodging and transportation are not included in the cost of the retreat.
**Ultradent room rates available until June 25, 2024 (only applicable for dates of retreat.)
THE IMPACTFUL USE OF DIODE LASERS IN DAY-TO-DAY DENTISTRY?
Diode lasers are versatile tools that can be used in every dental specialty.
Join us as we delve into laser science and demonstrate how diodes can be used in routine day-to-day dentistry.
We will cover the following:
- Laser science as it relates to clinical dentistry
- Why a diode laser is right for every practice
- Crown and bridge and restorative dentistry made easy
- The many uses of a diode laser
- Low level laser therapy: how and why
DR. RON KAMINER
Dr. Ron Kaminer graduated in 1990 from SUNY at Buffalo School of Dental Medicine. He maintains two practices, one in Hewlett, NY and one in Oceanside, NY.
CREATING A THRIVING RESTORATIVE PRACTICE – TIPS, TRICKS, MATERIALS, TECHNOLOGIES, AND METHODS FOR SUCCESS.
This fast-paced informative session will introduce the participants to several new philosophies, materials, and techniques in preventive and restorative dentistry designed to simplify clinical practice and yield predictable clinical outcomes and problem-free restorations. Various clinical tips and techniques designed to eliminate common problems associated with routine clinical procedures will be introduced. They will include: diagnosing and managing caries, periodontal disease and occlusion, ridge preservation, and techniques to bring your direct and indirect restorations to the next level.
We will cover the following:
- How to enhance your disease management strategies
- Which materials and techniques are critical for restorative success
- New technologies specifically designed to enhance clinical results and simplify inventory
- The importance of the use of diode lasers in restorative dentistry
- Ridge preservation techniques designed to enhance clinical outcomes and esthetics
- Clinical tips and tricks designed to make the practice of direct and indirect dentistry more predictable and reliable
DR. MARC Geissberger
Dr. Marc Geissberger is a former full professor and past Chair of the Department of Integrated Reconstructive Dental Sciences at University of the Pacific, School of Dentistry. He is a fellow of the American Dental Education Association’s leadership institute, researcher, as well as a published author in the areas of dental materials, contemporary fixed prosthodontics, and esthetic dentistry.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - Noon
1 W Exchange St, Providence, RI 02903
Rhode Island T.F. Green International Airport (PVD)
Uber and Lyft are available