Join us May 17–18, 2024 for an exciting
Ultradent Destination Retreat!
Learn from leaders in the industry while enjoying the best of what Annapolis has to offer.
To register, call 800.520.6640
$399 per person (DOCTORS AND STAFF)*
ANNAPOLIS, MARYLAND | the Westin annapolis***Lodging and transportation are not included in the cost of the retreat.
**Ultradent room rates available until April 25, 2024 (only applicable for dates of retreat.)
THE FOUNDATION OF EVERY PRACTICE. HOW SOLID IS YOURS?
All adhesives on the market claim to have high bond strengths. How does a practicing dentist even know what that means? You will see how adhesives perform relative to one another when tested on both dentin and enamel. You will also learn how the application of adhesives can be dramatically impacted by you, the practitioner. What we do matters!
We will cover the following:
- How curing lights impact this process and get past the marketing hype
- Cementation of an indirect prosthesis can be a maze of materials and techniques
- Unravel the confusion with regards to cementing or bonding zirconia, lithium disilicate, and others
DR. SHEA BESS
Dr. Shea Bess graduated from the University of Utah in 1998 in Medical Biology and received his DDS from Loma Linda University in 2002. Dr. Bess lectures all over the United States on cosmetic and restorative dentistry while running a busy dental practice in South Jordan, Utah.
Join Dr. Hakim in this dynamic program encompassing both seminar and hands-on elements. The primary goal of this program is to elevate the knowledge base, technical skills, and evidence-driven approach for all participants. Dr. Hakim will assign special focus towards efficiency and predictability of outcomes. Doctors joining this highly rated course will not only improve outcomes for patients, but will also improve practice satisfaction and productivity!
We will cover the following:
- Principals of adhesion
- Modern composite restorations (from prep to finish)
- A viscosity-based approach to delivery
- A substrate, occlusion, and esthetic-based approach to material selection
- All aspects of indirect restorative delivery, including preparation, impression/digital capture, and decisions of cementation vs. bonding
- Ancillary equipment and technologies, including curing lights and lasers
DR. FOROUD HAKIM
Dr. Foroud Hakim has balanced private practice and dental education for over 30 years. He has a true passion for restorative dentistry ranging from complex rehabilitation to optimal and conservative single tooth restoration. He is an Associate Professor in the Department of Restorative Dentistry at University of the Pacific and served as course director for Occlusion, TMJ & Advanced Restorative Concepts.
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - Noon
100 Westgate Cir, Annapolis, MD 21401
Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport (BWI)
Uber and Lyft are available