For Immediate Release
Ultradent Products, Inc. Partners with Levin Group Inc. to Offer Group Education Grants for Dentists and Staff
March 25, 2013 South Jordan, Utah
Ultradent Products, Inc. has partnered with Levin Group, Inc. to give dentists and two members of their staff an opportunity to attend an educational seminar free of charge. Levin Group offers “Increase Practice Production Now” seminars in various cities throughout the United States. Based on their research and experience as the world leader in dental practice management and marketing consulting, Levin Group seminars educate dentists and their staff how proven business systems generate rapid practice growth. Levin Group’s chairman and CEO, Roger P. Levin, DDS, teaches dentists how to improve the business performance of their practices. Educational objectives include using step-by-step systems to:
- Increase practice profitability
- Grow the number of new patients through customer service and internal marketing
- Motivate patients to accept treatment and refer others by increasing production pace
- Utilize scheduling systems to increase production
- Use scripts to shift from patient communication to patient motivation
- Set and track performance targets to reach goals
- Implement practical techniques for building and leading a great practice team.
The course will offer dentists the opportunity to earn up to 10 continuing education credits.
Levin Group’s mission is to improve the lives of dentists through innovation, integrity, and exceeding client expectations, which mirrors Ultradent’s mission of being driven to improve oral health globally through science, creativity, and education. Dr. Roger P. Levin, a third-generation dentist, has authored 65 books, more than 3,200 articles, and speaks to thousands of dental professionals worldwide every year. Dr. Levin sits on the editorial boards of five prominent dental publications, serves as the practice management editor of “Compendium” and is the managing editor of “Dental Business Review.” He is also a regular contributor to the “Journal of the American Dental Association.” Levin Group is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices in Phoenix, Arizona, and Marseille, France.
- April 19-20 | Baltimore, MD
- April 27 | Denver, CO
- May 10-11 | Chicago, IL
- June 7-8 | Phoenix, AZ
- July 12 | Anaheim, CA
- July 25-26 | Chicago, IL
- September 27-28 | Boston, MA
- November 22-23 | Las Vegas, NV
Daniel Lewis,Public Relations Manager (801) 553-4777 firstname.lastname@example.org