For Immediate Release
Ultradent Products, Inc. Announces New Whitening Product: Opalescence Go 6%
October 2, 2015 South Jordan, UT
Ultradent Products, Inc. announces its newest take-home whitening product, Opalescence Go® 6% hydrogen peroxide whitening gel. Opalescence Go 6% provides professional results at a lower concentration than existing products, giving patients with sensitivity a safe, comfortable, and convenient take-home whitening option. The Opalescence Go 6% hydrogen peroxide gel has a wear time of 60–90 minutes and is available in delicious Mint or Melon flavors.
As with all Opalescence Go products, the 6% concentration features the UltraFit™ tray, which adapts comfortably to the teeth in a matter of minutes to give patients a custom-like fit and improved whitening experience. It easily conforms to any smile and offers molar-to-molar coverage, ensuring that the gel comes into contact with more posterior teeth. Best of all, the convenient, prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package.
Additionally, Opalescence Go 6% contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth. 1-5
To learn more about Opalescence Go, please call 800-552-5512, or visit ultradent.com.
- Basting RT, Rodrigues AL Jr, Serra MC. The effects of seven carbamide peroxide bleaching agents on enamel microhardness over time. J Am Dent Assoc. 2003;134(10):1335-42.
- Al-Qunaian TA. The effect of whitening agents on caries susceptibility of human enamel. Oper Dent. 2005;30(2):265-70.
- Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB, Amaechi BT. Influence of fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel on enamel demineralization. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0497, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org).
- Amaechi BT, Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB. Enamel fluoride uptake from fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0498, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org).
- Browning WD, Myers M, Downey M, Pohjola RM, Brackett WW. Report on low sensitivity whiteners. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 1650, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).