For Immediate Release
Ultradent Products, Inc. Announces New Whitening Product: Opalescence Go
August 15, 2013 SOUTH JORDAN, Utah
Ultradent Products, Inc. will launch its newest take-home whitening product, Opalescence Go, at the California Dental Association trade show in San Francisco. Opalescence Go comes in the innovative, ready-made UltraFit™ tray that adapts instantly and comfortably to the teeth for a better fit and improved whitening experience. Opalescence Go provides powerful, professional whitening for the mobile lifestyle. The Opalescence Go 10% hydrogen peroxide gel allows for a 30- to 60-minute wear time with the delicious choices of Mint, Melon, or Peach flavors. The 15% hydrogen peroxide gel is available in Mint flavor and allows for a 15- to 20-minute wear time, providing sparkling results.
Opalescence Go’s unique UltraFit tray material easily conforms to any patient’s smile and offers molar-to-molar coverage, ensuring that the gel comes into contact with more posterior teeth than ever before. The UltraFit tray’s superior adaptability also ensures that the maximum amount of gel stays in contact with the teeth during whitening. Best of all, the convenient, prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package.
Additionally, Opalescence Go contains PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been shown to help reduce caries and strengthen enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth. 1-5
To learn more about Opalescence Go, please call 800-552-5512, or visit ultradent.com.
About Ultradent Products, Inc.
Ultradent Products, Inc. is a leading developer and manufacturer of high-tech dental materials, devices, and instruments worldwide. Ultradent’s vision is to improve oral health globally. Ultradent even works to improve the quality of life and health of individuals through financial and charitable programs. For more information about Ultradent, call 800-552-5512 or visit ultradent.com.
1. Basting RT, Rodrigues AL Jr, Serra MC. The effects of seven carbamide peroxide bleaching agents on enamel microhardness over time. J Am Dent Assoc. 2003;134(10):1335-42.
2. Al-Qunaian TA. The effect of whitening agents on caries susceptibility of human enamel. Oper Dent. 2005;30(2):265-70.
3. Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB, Amaechi BT. Influence of fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel on enamel demineralization. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0497, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org).
4. Amaechi BT, Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB. Enamel fluoride uptake from fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0498, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org).
5. Browning WD, Myers M, Downey M, Pohjola RM, Brackett WW. Report on low sensitivity whiteners. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 1650, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).