For Immediate Release
Ultradent Offers Free CE Through New Online Portal
May 5, 2020 South Jordan, Utah
Ultradent Products, Inc., a leading developer and manufacturer of high-tech dental materials, is offering free online continuing education (CE) courses as a response to travel and gathering restrictions in place due to COVID-19.
The courses can be accessed at ultradent.teachable.com and the portal is continually being updated as new courses become available.
Featured courses currently include:
- Tips and Tricks in Esthetic Anterior Restorations by Dr. Rafael Beolchi
- Clinical Applications of the Two ‘Faces’ of the Gemini Laser by Dr. Michael A. Miyasaki
- Dental Technology: The Gateway to the Path of Excellence by Dr. Ron Kaminer
- A Quality Hygiene-Oriented Practice Equates to Recession-Proof Dentistry by Dr. Lou Graham
- Incorporating Laser Dentistry into Your Practice by Dr. Ana Cecilia Aranha
“Ultradent is very pleased to offer these free online CE courses as part of our long-standing focus on education,” says Ultradent’s Director of Field Marketing, Jack Phillips. “We look forward to continuing partnering with you, your practice, and your staff in an effort to pursue Ultradent’s mission of improving oral health globally.”
Upcoming courses will include Light Curing: The Key to Longevity by Dr. Beolchi and The New Norm by Dr. Graham and Dr. Kaminer, which will focus on COVID-19 related topics.
About Ultradent Products, Inc.
Ultradent Products, Inc., is a leading developer and manufacturer of high-tech dental materials, devices, and instruments worldwide. Ultradent’s vision is to improve oral health globally. Ultradent also works to improve the quality of life and health of individuals through financial and charitable programs. For more information about Ultradent, call 800.552.5512 or visit ultradent.com.