Thermo Clone™ VPS Putty
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
Price breaks are offered on most items...
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Thermo Clone fast set putty material is specially engineered to create precise, consistent impressions. The putty material begins setting when it is placed in the patient’s mouth for a faster working time and to help prevent distortion.
- Mixes easily in two minutes
- Intraoral setting time is two minutes
- Thermal-accelerated set allows for a faster intraoral setting time
- Premium vinyl polysiloxane produces reliable, consistent outcomes
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Bubble Gum scent
- Base and catalyst are available in 200-gram plastic tubs
Compatible with Multiple Techniques
Thermo Clone fast set putty material is designed to be used with the following techniques:
- Two-Step putty-wash impression technique
- One-step putty-wash impression technique
- Two-step putty-wash impression technique using a foil or plastic putty spacer
- One-step putty impression technique for forming functional peripheries