Lumaloc™ + Emiluma™Vinyl Polysiloxane & Transparent Silicone for IDB
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Return Policy Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. See full details
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Essential tools for indirect orthodontic bonding, Emiluma and Lumaloc are made of transparent silicone that allows quick and precise delivery to the arch.
- Materials chemically cure together to create a single tray with a soft interior
- Made of transparent material that allows brackets to be light cured through indirect bonding trays
- Unique formulations allow both products to remove cleanly without crumbling
- Easy-to-use cartridges fit in standard impression materials dispensing gun
- Supported by Dr. Richard P. McLaughlin and the developers of the Quick IDBSTM—Drs. Masatada Koga, Kazuya Watanabe, and Takako Koga