Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Instructions for Use (IFU)
Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
Use OraSeal Caulking material when an adequate seal is difficult to obtain with compromised teeth or roots. OraSeal Caulking material may also be used to repair rubber dam leaks. It seals the rubber dam when performing a porcelain repair, protecting gingiva from hydrofluoric acid. Deliver into undercuts and below implant bars, precision attachments, etc. to prevent cold cure acrylic or impression material from locking into empty spaces. Fill in gingival embrasures of splints and bridges to facilitate easy cleanup of permanent cement. Also used to fill in screw holes on implant impressions prior to making impressions.
- Adheres under water and saliva
- Provides a protective seal against gingival exposure to peroxide or hydrofluoric acid
- Ideal for blocking out unwanted spaces for impressions
- Effectively adheres to wet rubber dams, tissue, teeth, and metal
- OraSeal Putty material has a stiffer consistency than the Caulking material, which some doctors prefer
- For caulking, use Black Mini tips or White Mac tips. For putty, use White Mac tips.
- Certified gluten free