5 ml Delivery Syringe
Free Standard Shipping on All Orders $285+
Product AllergensSee any common allergens this product may contain >>
Price breaks are offered on most items...
This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
- Syringe barrel flanges positioned for optimum control/leverage
The 5 ml Syringe is ideal for use with:
- Irrigants for in-office or dentist-supervised procedures
- Capillary tips
- ChlorCid™ 3% sodium hypochlorite solution
- Ultradent™ Citric Acid root canal irrigating solution
- Ultradent™ EDTA 18% Solution
- Consepsis™ 2% CHX antibacterial solution