This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
VALO™ Grand Lenses are compatible with VALO™ Grand dental curing lights only. These accessories snap on quickly and easily, adapting your curing light to provide you with additional specialized functions. Lenses are reusable and should be disinfected using an intermediate-level disinfectant after each use.
- PointCure™ lens: creates a 2.5 mm diameter curing area to aid in position and tack curing
- ProxiCure™ Ball lens: holds matrix against contact while curing composite for Class II restorations
- Interproximal lens: provides a focused 1 mm white light to help view interproximal caries
- TransLume™ lens: aids in detection of cracks and defects in a tooth or prostheses
- Black Light lens: fluoresces chemicals in various dental materials
- White Light lens: provides a pure natural light for accurate shade matching