This amount is an estimate based on retail price. The actual amount due (shown at the final stages of your order) may be different from what is displayed here.
Items returned within 30 days of purchase with a return authorization number on the outside and inside of the return box will be credited 100%. Product returned between 31 and 60 days from purchase date is subject to a 20% restocking fee. Ultradent will not accept returns after 60 days, with the exception of machines under warranty. Errors in shipment must be reported within 14 days of invoice date. All return authorization numbers become invalid 90 days after date of issue. A return authorization number must accompany all returns to receive proper credit. Please contact Customer Service at 800.552.5512 for assistance.
The versatility of the VALO™ and VALO™ Grand broadband LED curing lights are expanded by several functional accessories designed to improve user experience.
Curing light accessories for VALO™, VALO™ Cordless, and VALO™ Grand lights include:
- Mounting bracket: allows you to mount your VALO™ or VALO™ Grand light wherever you like.
- Barrier sleeves: highly important for keeping your VALO™ curing light sanitary. The VALO™ barrier sleeve protects the curing light from the patient’s tissues, as well as other chemistry such as etchants.
- Light shield: acts as a blue light filter, protecting your eyes.
- Rechargeable VALO™ batteries: only use VALO™ rechargeable batteries with the VALO™ battery charging unit.
- Battery charging unit: easy and simple to use, the VALO battery charging unit should only be used to charge VALO™ rechargeable batteries.
- Power supply: instead of using batteries, we also offer a plug-in power supply option suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts.
*Note: The VALO™ battery charging unit should only be used with VALO™ rechargeable batteries.
While the VALO™ handpiece is designed to fit into any standard dental unit bracket, you can choose to mount the handpiece wherever you like with our mounting bracket.
The light shield filters out blue light, providing protection to the person operating the curing light.
Barrier sleeves protect the VALO™ light from coming into direct contact with the patient’s tissues, as well as etchants and other chemistry. Barrier sleeves come in two sizes: one size for VALO™ and VALO™ Cordless lights and a larger size suitable for the VALO™ Grand light.
VALO™ Cordless and VALO™ Grand lights are powered by VALO™ branded rechargeable batteries. It is not recommended to use another brand of batteries in the VALO™ battery charging unit.
Battery Charging Unit
This unit recharges the VALO™ light’s rechargeable, long-lasting batteries so that you can avoid the waste and extra cost of disposable batteries. The battery charging unit is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts.
The VALO Cordless and VALO Grand lights both have a charging unit power supply that is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts.
The VALO Corded light has a medical grade international power supply is suitable for power outlets from 100 to 240 volts. It's available with a 6' cord or a 16' cord.
Frequently Asked Questions
My VALO Cordless light doesn’t fit in the wall mount I received. What do I do?The wall mount will fit both the VALO and VALO Cordless lights. Because the VALO Cordless light has a larger wand body, it needs to be stored upside down in the wall bracket.
Can I use any type of batteries in the VALO™ battery charging unit?
The VALO™ battery charging unit is designed to only work with VALO™ branded rechargeable batteries.