Chromaclone PVS impression material captures even the smallest
details, enabling you to make effective impressions the first time, every time.
Its extremely low contact angle allows it to flow deep into the sulcus for highly
The material is super hydrophilic not only during
application, but also during immediate pouring of gypsum. It contains special
reinforcing branched silicone resins for superior tear resistance so
impressions can be easily removed. And its elastic recovery ensures dimensional
stability for weeks, allowing you to pour at your convenience.
- Hydrophilic and thixotropic
- Dimensionally stable with great elastic recovery
- Allows you to pour at your convenience
- Tear resistant
- Accurate with multiple pours
- Time in mouth: 2–3 minutes (Fast Set) and 3–4 minutes(Regular Set)
- Bubble Gum flavor
The accuracy of any impression material, including Chromaclone PVS, can be increased with the use of Ultradent’s Tissue Management System. Profound hemostasis is paramount before making impressions.