Header 353 ms
Shop by Item Number
Your Order History
Change Your Password
Pay Your Bill
on orders of $295+
Crown & Bridge
Tips & Syringes
Dr. Fischer and Ultradent
Proud USA Manufacturer
Humanitarian Efforts Program
Back to Products
Tips & Syringes
Crown & Bridge
Tips & Syringes
Endo-Eze® Irrigator Tip
Micro Capillary™ Tips
NaviTip® 31ga with Double Sideport Irrigator Tips
NaviTip® FX® Tips
SST™- Surgical Suction Tip
Ultradent® Mixing Tip
Page Content 2
31ga with Double Sideport Irrigator Tips
- Surgical Suction Tip
Page Content 3
505 West Ultradent Drive (10200 South)
South Jordan, UT 84095
Crown & Bridge
Tips & Syringes
Footer 0 ms
© Copyright 2016 Ultradent Products Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Terms and Conditions
4. Content Ownership. The Website and the content accessible through the Website, and all intellectual property rights included in or associated with the Website, including but not limited to patents, copyrights, trademarks and service marks (collectively, "Content"), are owned or licensed by Ultradent, and all right, title and interest in and to the Website and Content remains with Ultradent. Except as ordinarily occurs when a web site is downloaded to your computer in the normal course of browsing such website, material from the Website may not be copied, distributed, re-published, uploaded, posted, modified, reverse engineered, or transmitted in any manner without Ultradent’s prior written consent. Certain Content may be licensed from third parties and all such third-party content and intellectual property rights related to such content belong to the respective third parties. In any event, you may not remove any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property or proprietary notice or legend contained on the Website or in the Content.
5. Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," FOR YOUR INTERNAL INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY, WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF INFORMATION OR OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The material on this Website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information may be changed, updated and deleted without notice. Ultradent may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Ultradent makes no warranties that this Website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Ultradent does not warrant that this Website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this Website or its server is free of errors or viruses, worms or "Trojan horses" and Ultradent is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features. You use this Website at your own risk. Additionally, Ultradent makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other Website which you may choose to access through this Website. Links provided by Ultradent to such Websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Ultradent endorses those Websites or any content therein.
IN NO EVENT WILL ULTRADENT BE LIABLE TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR RELIANCE UPON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL ACCESSED VIA IT OR ANY OTHER HYPERLINKED WEBSITE INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES ARISING FROM LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, EVEN IF ULTRADENT IS EXPRESSLY ADVISED ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWABLE BY LAW.
Some jurisdictions do not allow excluding or limiting implied warranties or limiting liability for incidental or consequential damages, and some jurisdictions have special statutory consumer protection provisions which may supersede the foregoing disclaimers and limitations. As a result, these disclaimers and/or limitations may not apply to you if prohibited by law.
7. Prohibited Activities. You may not use any device, software or routine, including but not limited to any viruses, “Trojan horses,” worms, time bombs or other malicious code, intended to damage or interfere with the proper working of the Website or to surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information from the Website. You may not take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on Ultradent’s infrastructure, including but not limited to denial of service attacks, "spam" or any other such unsolicited overload technique.
8. Termination. Ultradent may, in its sole discretion and at any time, discontinue the Website, either in part or in whole, with or without notice. You agree that any termination of your access to the Website may be affected without prior notice, and you agree that Ultradent shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
9. Laws and Regulations. You must comply with all applicable laws, statutes, ordinances and regulations regarding: (i) use of the Website and (ii) release of information to and retrieval of information from the Website.
13. Submitting Information. Ultradent does not want to receive confidential or proprietary information from you through this Website unless you have another written agreement with Ultradent related to the sharing of such information. Any information that Ultradent receives through this Website, other than your personally identifiable information will be deemed to be non-confidential. By transmitting to Ultradent information via this website or otherwise through electronic means without a written agreement with Ultradent relating to your submission, you understand and agree that Ultradent may use that information for an purpose whatsoever without obligation to you.
Ultradent is a global dental and orthodontic manufacturing company that has experienced non-stop growth for over 30 years, and is driven for continued growth! We have vertically integrated disciplines of chemistry, engineering, automation, and robotics. Ultradent has more robotics than any other company west of the Mississippi, excluding auto manufacturers. With over 1000 employees worldwide, we enjoy rich human diversity which makes working for Ultradent a rewarding experience.
View Job Openings
CA Transparency in Supply Chains Act
CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT DISCLOSURE
We do not (1) engage in verification of product supply chains to evaluate and address risks of human trafficking and slavery; (2) have company standards relating to trafficking and slavery in supply chains, and accordingly we do not conduct audits of suppliers to evaluate supplier compliance with company standards for trafficking and slavery in supply chains; (3) require direct suppliers to certify that materials incorporated into the product comply with the laws regarding slavery and human trafficking of the country or countries in which they are doing business; (4) have company standards regarding slavery and trafficking, and accordingly do not maintain internal accountability standards and procedures for employees or contractors failing to meet company standards regarding slavery and trafficking; and (5) provide company employees and management, who have direct responsibility for supply chain management, training on human trafficking and slavery, particularly with respect to mitigating risks within the supply chains of products.