UltraSeal XT plus is a light-cured, radiopaque, fluoride-releasing composite sealant. It is strong and wear resistant because it is a 58%-filled resin and has low polymerization shrinkage. The spiral brush action of the Inspiral® Brush tip causes shear thinning of the filled, thixotropic UltraSeal XT plus, reducing its viscosity as it is placed. The resin firms when shear thinning ceases and placement is complete, preventing it from running before it can be light cured. Using PrimaDry® with UltraSeal XT plus enhances UltraSeal XT plus’s penetration into pits and fissures1 by eliminating moisture that can cause failure.
- High retention rate2
- Direct delivery into difficult-to-access areas
- Bubble-free, drip-free placement
- Effective at preventing microleakage
- Penetrates deepest pits and fissures
- Four shades: Opaque White, Clear, A1, A2
Read Dr. Fischer's letter on BPA.