New Opalescence Go features on-the-go convenience with an enhanced UltraFit tray for an even more adaptable and more comfortable whitening experience.
- New unique tray material offers an extremely comfortable fit and easily conforms to any patient's individual smile.
- Molar-to-molar coverage ensures the gel comes in contact with more posterior teeth.
- UltraFit tray's superior adaptation ensures the maximum amount of gel stays in contact with the teeth during whitening.
- Available in 10% hydrogen peroxide (with wear times from 30-60 minutes) and 15% hydrogen peroxide (with wear times from 15-20 minutes).
- Opalescence whitening gel includes PF (potassium nitrate and fluoride). Potassium nitrate has been shown to help reduce sensitivity. Fluoride has been show to help reduce caries and strengthem enamel. Together they help to improve the overall health of the teeth.1,2,3,4,5
- Delicious Mint, Melon, and Peach flavors.
- Convenient prefilled trays can be worn right out of the package.
- Optimal gel quantity allows easy cleanup after whitening.
- Sleek packaging provides superior stability, shelf life, and branding.
1. Basting RT, Rodrigues AL Jr, Serra MC. The effects of seven carbamide peroxide bleaching agents on enamel microhardness over time. J Am Dent Assoc. 2003;134(10):1335-42. 2. Al-Quanaian TA. The effect of whitening agents on caries susceptibility of human enamel. Oper Dent. 2005;30(2):265-70. 3. Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB, Amaechi BT. Influence of fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel on enamel demineralization. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0497, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org). 4.Amaechi BT, Clark LM, Barghi N, Summitt JB. Enamel fluoride uptake from fluoridated carbamide peroxide bleaching gel. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 0498, 2006 (www.dentalresarch.org). 5. Browning WD, Myers M, Downey M, Pohjola RM, Brackett WW. Report on low sensitivity whiteners. J Dent Res 85(Spec Iss A): 1650, 2006 (www.dentalresearch.org).